Andrea is a given name common in many parts of the world:
* In Czech, Serbian, Macedonian, Dutch, English, German, Hungarian, Scandinavian languages and Spanish, Andrea is used as a woman's name, as the feminine form of Andrew, Andreas, AndrÃ¡s, AndrÃ©s or Andre.
* In Italy and Albania, Andrea is quite exclusively a (extremely used) masculine name, the equivalent of Andrew.
* In Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia, Andrea is a feminine name; Andreja is another form of feminine name, while Andrija, Andro and Andrej are masculine forms. The only exception is Istria, where Andrea is a male name.
* In Romania Andreea is a feminine name and it is written with an extra "e". Andrei is the masculine form.
* AndrÃ©a is a Brazilian Portuguese form of Andrea also used in Portugal along with AndrÃ©ia.
* In Basque language Andrea is a variant of Andere, both used as female names. In fact, it means "woman, lady".
* In Bulgarian Andrea is used as the feminine form of "Andrei".
* "Andrea" in this particular lettering, can be pronounced in many ways.